CadmiumCD is an award-winning event management platform trusted by more than 3,500 meeting professionals worldwide to collect, manage, and share content.
From abstracts to app, CadmiumCD brings all your content and data onto one platform so that you have a central location to manage your major event details.
- Improved Processes – Transfer your paper or disjointed processes onto a streamlined platform that saves time and money
- Increased Revenue – Sell more advertising, booths, and sponsorships with software that displays all the options to potential sponsors in an easy and intuitive way
- Better Attendee Experience – Whether your attendees are at your conference to learn, to network, or to buy, CadmiumCD has tools that will make their time spent at your conference a productive and enjoyable event
- Happier Exhibitors – Help your exhibitors and sponsors achieve better ROI with gamification, promotional options, and more
- Intuitive User Interface – All CadmiumCD software is easy-to-use and designed with the end-user in mind so that you know your stakeholders are always getting the best experience possible
- Better Data Records – A software system that documents your processes and stores your data so that you can improve your compliance and make reaccreditation easy
- Access all your events from one central dashboard called myCadmium
- View and compare event data points and analytics through myCadmium Stats Packages
- Collect, review, and select conference submissions through the Abstract Scorecard
- Manage applications, grants, awards, and more
- Manage speaker and exhibitor data through the Conference Harvester
- Assign AV, F&B, and staff to room setups with Logistics Harvester
- Collect and share content from speakers through the Education Harvester
- Sell sponsorships and booth space through the Expo Harvester
- Educate, engage, and deliver exceptional experiences to attendees through the eventScribe App and eventScribe Website
- Share poster presentations through the eventScribe ePoster Gallery
- Create interactive trade show floor plans with the eventScribe Floor Plan
- Display information in real time with eventScribe Digital Signage
- Manage staff and vendors onsite with eventScribe Boost
- Deliver surveys, evaluations, quizzes, credits, and certificates through the Survey Magnet
- Record conference sessions and deliver audio and video files to attendee with Conference Proceedings
- Collect and publish last-minute speaker uploads onsite with Hermes Speaker Ready Room
“Implementing the CadmiumCD conference management solution has proven to be an invaluable decision. The system is intuitive, easy to use and ever-expanding to meet clients’ needs. The two greatest benefits for us are the increased efficiency for our staff in planning our large annual conference and the user interface/experience for our attendees! The CadmiumCD team has formed a true partnership with my staff and we’re all benefiting from the collaboration.”
– Leslie Murphy, CMP, NAFSA: Association of International Educators
“Over the year’s we have built a relationship with CadmiumCD that surpasses that of a vendor and client. Together we have grown and developed as organizations and offered services to our users that surpass their wildest dreams. CadmiumCD staff are our partners in every aspect of the project, working hand in hand to not only make certain our goals are met, but also working with users to make absolutely sure that they are satisfied with the outcome. It’s impressive how, when faced with an unusual dilemma, they will work with us to find a solution that will benefit all of their clients, not just a single use solution.”
– Alee Navarro, American Library Association
“It’s true, we are in the cheering section behind the products at CadmiumCD! I have now used the eventScribe App for 5 courses and really have nothing but great things to say about it. Our attendees were a little apprehensive about switching from paper to electronic but once they started navigating and using the app they had positive feedback.”
– Kristi Casale, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
The Event Planner’s Ultimate Toolkit
Known as the “Blue Book,” this is CadmiumCD’s end-to-end guide for using the myCadmium software platform to manage conferences and trade shows from abstracts to app.
CadmiumCD Product Webinars
Monthly webinars for software beginners who want to learn about how CadmiumCD products can help solve their event management problems. These webinars are educational, filled with case studies and examples, and help planners see the big picture with using event managment software.
CadmiumCD, Guides, Templates, and Other Downloadable Resources
A collection of guides and resources that will help you understand everything from managing speakers, to the major challenges with interactive floor plans, to integrations, and app publishing options on the app store. There’s something for everyone.
The eventScribe Blog
Weekly articles, press releases, and resources about the CadmiumCD platform, event technology, and wider issues in the world of conference and trade show management.